特別送貨：如顧客需指定送貨時間，可選擇用貨車送貨。收費為$300。如有需要，請聯絡健康份子客服電話: 3614 4300 或電郵 firstname.lastname@example.org。所有禁區及偏遠地址請預先資訊客服。不能送貨之訂單,會被自動取消。
We offer free delivery for purchase over 800 HKD.
For purchase under this amount, we will charge 150HKD for any delivery address covered by our delivery service; in case you delivery address is out of the covered area we will contact you before processing the order to arrange the delivery.
Special delivery: If customers need to request specific delivery date and/or time, they can choose to deliver by truck. The fee is $300. If necessary, please contact Health Mode Customer Service at 9015 4341 or email email@example.com. For all restricted areas and remote addresses, please inform customer service in advance. Undeliverable orders will be automatically cancelled.
FOR EXPRESS DELIVERY AND SPECIAL REQUESTS
2. 一般送貨時段：General Delivery Arrangement
|每日下午3點前截單||(星期一至五, 公眾假期除外) 上午9點後 須視乎情況，最快二個工作天送達|
Daily Order Cutoff Time will be 15.00
Delivery Period will be from every Monday to Friday 11am onwards, Depending on the situation, the fastest delivery will be one to two working days.
There is no delivery service on some public holidays, and the delivery date may be postponed. All are subject to the optional delivery schedule of the system.
Example: Confirm order on Friday at 6:00 pm, cut-off time is 3:00 pm on Saturday, and arrange delivery on the next Monday at the earliest
3. 特別送貨安排 Special Delivery Arrangement
a. For delivery addresses without lift service, such as tenement houses and village houses, the delivery service is only delivered to the 2nd floor (ie 1/F in English), such as the 3th floor (ie 2/F in English) or above, the delivery service The delivery staff will communicate with the customer to arrange the delivery location and reconfirm whether the delivery can be arranged. In addition, if there is a lift in the building but it fails to operate normally, the delivery staff will reconfirm the delivery location with the customer.rdb.
Each delivery service can only ship a maximum of 5 boxes of products, and the weight of each box of products is not more than 20kg. If the weight and quantity are exceeded, we will contact you to ship the products separately and additional delivery service fees will be charged.
If you have any special delivery requirements, please list them in the "Special Delivery Requirements" column on the "Delivery Time" page of the payment process. The Health Mode Customer Service Department will call you to make detailed arrangements and discuss the feasibility.
The goods include refrigerated or frozen food. Due to food safety issues, the online shopping of healthy mode does not accept the receipt of goods by the administrator of the housing estate or the reception desk.
The goods ordered by the customer will be delivered to the confirmed delivery address by the health mode online shopping staff or third-party suppliers. When the goods are delivered, they must be signed by the customer on the delivery note (unless the customer has given us a special reminder, the delivery items can be placed outside the door or at the building management office.). If the customer is unable to receive the goods for any reason, Health Mode has the right to choose to charge additional fees or cancel the customer's order. If the customer confirms to cancel the order in the delivery, the online shopping will charge an administrative fee of HK$100.
The delivery service will be postponed when the typhoon signal is hoisted with a red or black rainstorm warning in effect, or in the weather conditions that health professionals judge that it is not safe to carry out delivery. Healthy Online Shopping will contact the customer to change the delivery date.
5. 一般事項 General terms
- 訂單確認後，送貨地址或選擇之送貨時段如有任何變更，請即時通知我們，以便安排。已確認送貨途中的送貨地址或時段修改，健康份子網購將保留收取改派額外運費之權利。After the order is confirmed, if there is any change in the delivery address or the selected delivery time period, please notify us immediately for arrangement. It has been confirmed that the delivery address or time period has been modified during the delivery, and Health Network Online Shopping will reserve the right to charge and redistribute additional shipping charges.
- 如送貨資料錯誤或不完整，導致貨品未能如期送達或遺失，健康份子網購將保留收取額外運費之權利。If the delivery information is incorrect or incomplete, resulting in the goods not being delivered as scheduled or lost, Health Mode will reserve the right to charge additional shipping charges.
- 送貨服務只適用於香港。海外送貨服務不包括在內。Delivery service is only available in Hong Kong. Overseas delivery services are not included.
- 所有訂單須視乎相關貨品的供應情況再作最後確認。倘若我們未能提供閣下訂單上的任何產品或服務，我們會於送貨或取貨前透過電話或電郵通知。All orders are subject to the availability of the relevant goods for final confirmation. If we are unable to provide any product or service on your order, we will notify you by phone or email prior to delivery or pickup.
- 我們將竭盡所能如期送貨至指定地點，敬請顧客在指定時間內，點簽貨品。若顧客要求將貨品(不包括冷藏或急凍食品) 置於門外或由管理處/接待處收取貨品而導致的任何損失，健康份子網購概不負責。We will do our best to deliver the goods to the designated location as scheduled. Customers are requested to sign the goods within the designated time. If the customer requests the goods (excluding refrigerated or frozen food) to be placed outside the door or any loss caused by the goods received by the management office/reception, the Health Mode is not responsible for any loss.
- 貨品包括冷藏或急凍食品，基於食品安全問題，健康份子網購不接受屋苑大廈管理員或接待處收取貨品。The goods include refrigerated or frozen food. Due to food safety issues, the online shopping of health mode does not accept the receipt of goods by the administrator of the housing estate or the reception desk.
- 現時網購接受香港支付寶 , VISA卡及萬事達卡付款，所有訂單將會以港幣結算。Currently online shopping accepts payment by Hong Kong Alipay, VISA and MasterCard, and all orders will be settled in Hong Kong dollars.
- 健康份子塑料購物紙袋 – 法定膠袋收費港幣$0.5 Health Mode Plastic Shopping Bags – HK$0.5 for statutory plastic bags
- 香港法定膠袋收費於2015年4月1日開始實施。膠袋收費涵蓋所有零售交易點， 不論賣方屬何種業務規模(例如連鎖店、中小企、小販)及性質(例如地鋪、樓上鋪、郵購或網購)。 零售商在進行零售交易時亦須就每個膠袋向顧客收取不少於港幣$0.5的款額。 因上述政府條例，健康份子網購無法免費提供塑料購物紙袋，不便之處，敬請原諒。Hong Kong's statutory plastic bag charges came into effect on April 1, 2015. The plastic bag charge covers all retail transaction points, regardless of the size of the seller's business (eg chain store, SME, hawker) and nature (eg ground floor, upstairs, mail order or online). Retailers are also required to charge customers an amount of not less than HK$0.5 per polybag when conducting retail transactions. Due to the above government regulations, we are unable to provide free plastic shopping paper bags for online shopping. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- 健康份子保留修訂有關送貨相關條款及細則之權利，而無須預先通知。如有任何爭議，健康份子保留最終決定權。Health Mode reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions related to delivery without prior notice. In case of any disputes, the decision of HealthCare is final.